Invading microorganisms attacking normal body cells
With PEMF therapy, white blood cells are better positioned to combat the infection.
PEMF studies and clinical trials on humans and animals are all over the internet. We encourage you to do your own research.
From 1900’s, PEMF treatments have helped patients all over the world.
There are so many medical conditions in which PEMF therapy has helped patients, but only a few are being mentioned below:
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Pain Control (also prevented surgeries due to pain)
- Neurological Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Ear Disorders: Tinnitus
- Bone Repair
- Congenital Pseudoarthrosis
- Orthopedic Disorders
- Perth’s Disease
- Rheumatologic Disorders
- Joint Diseases
- Hip Arthroplasty
- Lateral Humeral Epicondylitis
- Spinal Fusions
- Inter body Lumbar Fusions
- Venous Leg Ulcers
- Wound healing
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Collagen synthesis, angiogenesis and bacteriostasis
- Soft-Tissue Regeneration
- Neuro endocrine Disorders
- Cerebral Ischemia (Stroke)
- Coronary Protection
- Cardiac Stimulation
- Myocardial Protection
- Psycho physiological Regulation
- And other diseases
Great success of PEMF and MWO in magnetic-field stimulation for treatment of numerous medical conditions and disorders published in the journals, papers support the idea that therapeutic effects can be achieved from PEMF and MWO therapy.
During PEMF – DS100 therapy, if medical condition is repairable, your own body will go ahead and repair that medical condition permanently.
If you have any medical concern or issues or implanted electrical devices, such as a pacemaker, insulin pump etc, please consult your doctor before using a PEMF device.
PEMF DS100 therapy increases the effects of medications.
Close monitoring, regular and frequent testing is required for:
- Medications for Seizure
- Neurological conditions medications
- Cardiology or heart medications
- Blood sugar levels and insulin intake (blood sugars can go low with medications)
- And medications for other medical conditions/disorders